PAYMENT CONDITIONS FOR JIMRICKEY.COM
Sole Conspiracy E-Commerce AB (556875-3650) is the parent organisation for JIMRICKEY.COM. The terms and conditions of payment are listed below.
Sales tax of 25% is included in all prices. There are no extra charges except those that appear on your list of purchases when you go to the check out. You can then choose which payment method that suits you best. Credit Card payment
If you choose to pay with a credit card there will be no extra charges except the shipping fee of 7 euros.
We accept credit card payments from VISA, Mastercard, Diners and American Express. When you pay with your credit card the payment will be managed by our payment partner Dibs Payment Services for a quick, smooth and safe payment.
Briefly how a credit card purchase works:
- Once you have selected the products you want and clicked through to the checkout, fill in your personal data and sign in.
- Thereafter you choose credit card as the payment method. The page will then automatically update and you will be able to fill in further information.
- Make sure the credit card information you have filled in is correct before you complete the purchase.
- The money will be reserved (for the purchase) on your account which means that you won't be able to use the money for other payments, but the money hasn't actually been withdrawn from your account.
- Sole Conspiracy E-Commerce AB NEVER saves any information regarding your credit card! All information is sent through encrypted servers (SSL/HTTPS). You can easily check that all the information sent through the browser is secure by looking at the address bar and making sure that it begins with https: / / (normal traffic passes through http://).
A shipping fee of 7 euros will be added to all orders for standard delivery. Safety and Security
We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) which is a protocol for secure data transmission over the Internet (or other networks). The company Netscape Communications has created and developed SSL - the protocol that now has become the industry standard.
A protocol is a set of rules and procedures on how information (data) should be treated. SSL protocol processes the data through a encryption process. This is done to make the data unreadable during transmission between the two computers. When data is received by the recipient SSL "puts together" the data in its original order, and checks so that the sender is correct (Server Authentication) and verifies that the data hasn't been altered in transit (message integrity).
SSL uses digital certificates to verify the sender, recipient or both sender and receiver of data transfer. A digital certificate is the "tool" used to associate the data with an individual or organization to a so-called "public key" with two purposes:
All SSL certificates for internet use are handled by companies that are certified as certificate creators. This means that all SSL certificates are unique and correctly made. All applicants for the SSL certificate have to prove their identity to be able to buy an SSL certificate.
For consumers the only requirement to use SSL is that their browser can handle SSL, which the two most widely used web browsers, Internet Explorer and Firefox have been able to do for a long time. It also requires that SSL is not turned off on your browser settings.
If you have any questions regarding any of these terms please contact the customer service team
via email, under contact us